Wednesday 22 September 2010

Kinda head ache at the moment. Is it because I have nothing to do or am I just being lazy today. I am thinking about KFC shrimps. Nyummmm... 

Yesterday.. my favorite stall reopened for business. Because they were busy holidaying, I ate cekodok for the previous four days!!! Can't imagine what will I be eating at the food court if the stall is no longer in operation. My favorite foods are fish tempura+mayonnaise with green vege. I never change my menu since ibu left almost a year ago. It is not that I am on a diet or anything.. it just I didn't have any appetite for other foods.

The good thing at that smelly food court besides my favorite foods was this beverage stall. The boys remembered my favorite drink so whenever I came,  they asked me, 'coffee sis?'. All I have to do is nod my head then my order will be 'kopi kaww kurang maness satu!'. Sometimes i could get my order faster than those ordering before me..sometimes of course la I dont.. hahaha. Adding to the fact, their coffee suited my taste and they understand when people said 'kurang manis', then it shall be less sugar unlike at mamak stall, no matter how many times you told them  'kurang manis' still ada manisss jugaaa!