Sunday 19 September 2010

I want to write something today but I don't do any interesting activity to share, so, maybe I'll  just write about things that people didn't  know about me..

1. I play musical  instrument like keyboard, flute, recorder but I didn't know how to read music notes.
2. I loved to stay at home. I hate lizard because 'they' were noisy!
3. Every month, I spent money on books but never read them.
4. I collect dvds and will go madly crazy if  I lost even a single piece.
5. I hand-sew and really good at it.  I (used to) designed clothes and 100% hand sewed some of my dress, baju kurong etc
6. It was not my nature to speak face to face and say-it-out-loud if I were sad, mad or frustrated about something or someone,  I'd rather express it in writing.
7. I  hated waiting and loathed people who do not respect time.
8. I believe life is all about yes or no. I cannot deal with fickle minded person and those who do not know what they want in life.
9. I am very particular about kitchen and bathroom cleanliness if compare to any other spaces in my house.
10. Though I am not soft spoken & ladylike type, I hated rude people, especially rude women. Using rough and rude words is 100% unacceptable to me ears.

That's  too many information...