Sunday 26 September 2010

I promised my friend to go to Nilai today.. so around 4 pm I left home. It is shown on gps the distance of my destination will be 40 km from house. I forgot to change the gps setting and unchecked the tollway avoidance so instead of using highway, I was 'instructed' to use an unfamiliar non-toll route. Due to highly trusting the gps, I saved money BUT i got lost! Darnggg!! Still, I kept driving and 'made' the gps choose tollway at last because there were no other non-toll route available at that time. I claimed it as victory against gps, BUT, again.. I got lost!

It was about 25 km from my destination when it happened. First, I showed my silliness to the toll gate girl by trying to pay the fare which is not required because they only distribute tolls tickets there!! Then.. instead of going right, I turned left and 'all the sudden' I was on my way back to KL again, + about 39 km from my destination! So, I just drove home + pay the unnecessary toll fare. End of story.

What a day!