Sunday 26 September 2010

Story of the day.. I arrived safely at Nilai, thanks to gps. Unlike yesterday, I am 'well prepared' today and a good weather is also helping me. It took me less than 30 minutes to reach my friend's house after Sg Besi tol. Ibu and I were visiting our long lost friend, 12 years to be exact, and thanks to facebook.

After spending almost 2 hours at her beautiful house, I went to Nilai 3. I only stop at 4 shops but ended up buying 3 items, which include a very large mirror, wooden mat and partition for the price of less than RM200 alltogether.

I really love the mirror, height about six or seven feet I guess. RM70 only! Can't I believe it! See.. it kinda made the so-called sofa looked smaller. I am a big fan of mirror, except the time when I look plump. Yeah.. fact is a bitter thing. And here.. the partition, also RM70. A simple one but ok loh!