Saturday 18 September 2010

What  I do today.. i felt like  going to Bukit Tinggi but after reading the news that there will be around 1.2 mills of car heading back to KL this weekend, I decided home is the best place. My friend asked me to go somewhere..  when  I asked  him what is the best thing about the place.. nothing actually,  just  his family  house he said. I rarely visited my own family's house  and he is asking me to his.. naahh.. Such a good boy..

So, all I do today is sleep and watch tv.. lucky that I already did all my laundry earlier. One thing I really love about my house is the shop lot in front of it.  Bank, JPJ, hyper  market.. even the car wash shop is there. All i need to do is just  open the door, push the lift button down, walk to the gate.. cross the road.. tadaaa.. I am there already. The lrt is also there.. I only drive my car to go and back from work, never on weekend  because the lrt and annoying commuter is very near.