Saturday 19 March 2011

My SS3 Malaysia experience!

@ 4pm.. peoples actually started queuing from 10 am! The toughest Q were the Rock Pit'ians, the longest awarded to the Terrace'ians and the shortest of course the VIP. Ehemmm.. my Q ;p. I only Q like less than 5 minutes after they opened the gate.
I changed my on-line ticket to physical ticket since my sis and I need to Q separately. The actual price is not RM486 for VIP.. need to pay RM616 ++ management charges :(




My favorite boy, Heechul a.k.a HeeHee. I was a bit disappointed with him because he only participate in less than 10 songs and that he covered his face all night. If it were not the spectacles, he wore the masks. He never 'bared' his face even for a second. Dude! I purposely came just to have a close look at your face. So yes! I am disappointed. But still.. he is so white, so loveable! He did not have solo performance but he played drum for the Don't dont performance along with Trax Jung Mo. He made me laugh when he told us in english 'Dont worry, I don't sick!' on his last speech... Hahaha.. I heart U HeeHee!

KyuHyun a.k.a my favorite KyuKyu. He is so thin and I noticed his face is not that 'smooth'. Let say it as a man face yah :) but he is cute.

Tis dude is so cute!  Sungmin a.k.a my favorite MinMin. He looked exactly like what we saw on TV. He tried to look serious but failed due to his cuteness =)

The stage in front of me was his marked area! This Siwon a.k.a my favorite WonWon is soooo handsome. I didn't think he is that attractive before, but seeing him this close.. OMG. Like KyuKyu, his face was not that 'smooth' either and he is so thin compared to what we saw on TV. But he really is so handsome and his english pronounciation is good. I could see that he is a polite gentlemen, confirmed! ;p

Donghae a.k.a my favorite HaeHae. He is short, thin and cuteeee! He is cool too. so cute compared to what we saw on TV.

I managed to get a lot of good pictures of Yeesung because he did not move so fast like the other. He just stand there and buy us time for pictures moment.. and his voice amazing

He rarely reached the front stage. This is the only picture I have on Leeteuk. He played piano while sang Wang Lee Hom's 'Kiss Goodbye'.. I love his performance. I wondered wether he understand what he was singing.. Hahaha. And he kept asking ahpahkhahbar all night.. So funny for using the 'apa khabar' wrongly..haha

Ryewook.. he is so small and so thin, just like the other. But he surely has a nice voice

I did not manage to get Shindong's solo picture because he only reached the front stage after my camera's battery died!.. which is an hour before the show finished. So sad =( I also did not manage to get any good or solo photo of my favorite Eunhyuk a.k.a Ah Hyuk. He did stand right in front of me but he moved so fast. He has two solo.. and his body is so thin too! And Henry and Zhou Mi too because this two never reached the front stage. But both of them performed well. In fact, Henry's performance was one of my favorite besides Leeteuk. He sang Justin Bieber's famous 'Baby'. He sang, played piano and dance! Love him!

They were all so thin, except dong dong Shin Dong.. to say he is fat is not right too.. he is fit what! Overall.. I enjoyed the night but this will be my first and last concert I suppose. ELFs loud scream and the sound system caused my ear to ache. I have to wear mufflers a.k.a  head phone because I cant stand the noise =(