Sunday 13 March 2011

I tried updating my ipad to ios 4.3 last night. An error occured and I needed to reboot. It took me like what, 20 minutes to complete the pocess before I finally managed to upgrade to ios 4.3. There were some new features like side button which previously used to control mute's mode now can be used as screen rotation control. Not much of changes actually.

Th second generation of Ipad will be available on the market starting nex month i guess. For me, I don't give a damn about how thinner it is or how fast the processor would be.. Or additional features like camera whatsoever if they did not do something about the battery. Claiming the battery's life would lasts 10 hours for the second generation, I actually hope it would be more than that like changable battery. I dont like the built-in battery as they could never be replaced!