Wednesday 30 March 2011

I am glad that I choosed to watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa with my brothers over my bed. Epp! Brother jek.. Brother sorang tu tak dapat ikot sebab ada gig kat Damansara. Nasib la sampai umah before secondary gate tutop. Tu la.. Ingat hostel jek ader time gate tutup.. Umah aku pon ada aper.

Movie tu nak kater best, memang best la. Worth every penny! Though jalan cerita dia biasa je, tapi aku suka sebab storyline dia ada kesinambungan, tak lah macam ada some babak tu happen tetiba2 je. I like that they paid attention to details which added up watching pleasure. Acted as a crazy and carefree soul, it can be said that they were trying to make Merong 'a pirate copy' of Jack Sparrow from pirates of the carribean. Overall, superb! I am not a fan of Malay movie but hey! This one is worth watching. How I wish all film makers in Malaysia produce a movie like Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa instead of Rempit, Gangster, KL Teghiak whatever! Kalo movie macam tu la orang mesia suke buat, kompem la aku tak tengok and support cerita melayu sampai bebila.