Thursday 21 October 2010

The one and only that could melt a heart in mere seconds are children. When they flashed a smile,  worries, anger and unhappiness was being wiped out from me. Now, I am happy again...

I was busy the whole day. I also succeed in making my peers life miserable, especially the new guy ZH alias Mr Integriti. Hahaha.. sorry friend. It was so funny! Besides, I also managed to make my contractor's day turned into bad-question days. Opted for quality not quantity, I am not the kind who will simply asked a question without studying or knowing what am I questioning. That is why you people rarely hear me asking questions. But when I did, you could expect something that is out of expectancy. Kecian tengok muka depa... I used to be a contractor, not as a contractor but you know...  I learn a lot back at the days, so I understand lots too. Luckily my current boss is a good person. He always reminded me to look things from a fair point of view.