Monday 10 August 2009

How many manhole?

I came to see my boss about monthly project report that i need to submit to construction manager this month.. my boss asked me, *are you confident the report given by consultant is accurate? .. causing me to think twice.. huahuahua..

After almost 30 minutes spending my time inside his room.. I rushed out and asked ayah to go with me to site.. luckily he have some free time and offer to drive me to site.. I rushed back to my boss office to ask for permission.. he just laugh and asked me why did not i bring Daus along and use his big body to scare the consultant and contractor... hahaha..

I asked my contractor to count how many manholes they have at each block and laugh at them at the end of my visist.. i jokingly told them, this is what happen when you only have one service to look at. I am just me.. funny and not so serious. Dealing with people's emotion is zhen de bu rong yi!.. not easy.. I dont have to pretend to be someone else to gain respect. I am not a straight person, I easily consider people difficulties if they consider mine :)