Tuesday 18 August 2009

I watched them again

I watched Rookies last night, yes dear... again and again! I just couldn't help it. I saw on the net this review wrote that Rookies has many good looking actor in the drama/ movie. I could not agree with it. But I myself is unable to resist from mumbling that this Shirota Yuu is so damn good looking. Sorry that I don't like him from Hanazakari No kimitachi e days, yea.. blame me. After watching Rookies several times, and watching him sing the Haruka song and played guitar in you tube.. and his funny dance also on you tube.. and.. and.. and.. I have to admit, he is so damn handsome! Sorry ears!

Speaking about Hanazakari No Kimitachi e drama, I still could not believe how that drama made me say that I don't like the lead actor which is my boyfriend Mr Oguri. I blamed the drama!

I watched the making of Rookies Sotsugyo.. Even without subtitles, I still want to watch everything that related to Rookies. Then only I found out that Aniya @ Ichihara Hayato similarity to Mikoshiba are their ability to cry.. hahahaa.. tears baby! But he is still cute.. See.. this one is real tears at the end of filming..


Here are the other cast during their press conference or what.. I am not sure.. Where is Wakana????!!!! I want him with is blonde hair look


New faces on the movie.. But this Yusuke Yamamoto guy, I envied his sexy mouth for so long.. I think I knew some of these Rookies guys from Water Boys day..