Friday 14 August 2009

Phone and I

Lately my phone and i seems to be 'not-very-fond' of each other that it became my-not-so-important stuff. Dont bother to ask me why i did not pick up the phone or forgot to reply smses. For those who doesnt have boyfriend like me will understand how i guess.. Haha.. Actually I only use my phone to access required info on-the-go and rarely us it on call or sms.. Since i did not combine my dgdata with postpaid,i will have to carry two different phones which is very inconvenient to do all the time.

Speaking about my phone.. my sister called me and preached.. she is younger than me but she is like an old auntie... hahaha... full with advices and opinion which i dont need... hahaha.. I am the type of people who took slow paces.. but I always know which path to take and there are no regret words existed in my life-dictionary. I am not being so cocky and full with myself.. it is just nothing is wrong if one is confident.

People said so many thing for so many reasons. Some did it because there were lot of things that they were unsatisfied with in their own life and use preaching to others as a reverse psychology.. some just full of themselves... While some,is because they felt responsible as an adult.. as for me.. no matter how old i will be getting.. I hope i will never change and become one annoying old woman.