Sunday 16 August 2009

Jay Chou, Lee Hom or Show Lo

I am loving Jay Chou. He is a great musician. I didn't consider his voice as superb but his music sure is. I love how he is synonim with producing-great-songs. It is not just the singing,but the song itself. Even though i am unable to understand what he is singing, i felt in love with his music. I sometimes tried to sing it without knowing the meaning and whether or not i sang it correctly. All i know is.. I loved how the song sound especially those traditional Chinese instruments and modern music fusion. I admired this guy so much! Nothing else to say...

I tried to listen to Wang Lee Hom, not just his song but his voice also causing my ear to ache.. sorry brother, I know you have a long list of awards. As for non-Chinese listener like me, all my ears need is a beautiful music like Chou's style which I don't get from you. But, among these three he is the hao kan one.. vely the emsemm!

I considered Show Lo/ Alan Luo as the one who has a nice soothing voice but I am not fond of his songs and music style which is worse than brother Hom.. haiyaaa... Please sing more song like Ai Zhuan Jiao bro.. I love your voice.. The best chinese male voice I have ever heard so far. But as an actor, I give him all thumbs up... said if i got 100, i will give them all. I think his most recognized feature was his smile, his tears... aaahhh! everthing about him lah, no need to say much.