Tuesday 11 August 2009

SE and Nokia

Comparing Sony Ericsson to Nokia... I prefer SE.. I previously used K300, W300i, K550i, W580 and W760i and,yes dear..i am none other than 'pengguna tegar' SE.. but this year, I bought Nokia 5800.. the thing i liked most about SE is their user friendly phone and fresh design..

For Nokia 5800... i like its large screen and matured design.. songs downloading are easier... the camera is really good that it is able to sharp-capture fast movement on its video function.. I also able to watch all type of compressed movie on my phone... as a touch screen phone, Nokia 5800 didn't have keypad.. kinda annoying. Browsing the internet sometimes can be annoying but is considered ok... using SE Java phone and Bolt browser, i can update my face book without having to do it on facebook mobile mode.. I can easily play face book games during my commuter and LRT trip.. which my main pointing is at their face book friendly features.. Yes dear, i can do none with my Nokia phone without getting annoyed.

Both SE walkman series and Nokia music express series are music-enhanced mobile phone.. for loud speaker, i prefer Nokia but for earphone, comparing SE to Nokia is no use because SE walkman & earphone ergonomic design is still the best! Go Sony Ericsson Go!