Wednesday 5 August 2009

Wo wang le..

I attended two meeting this evening.. first meeting started at 3 and the second started at 4.45 pm and ended 10 minutes to 6 pm.. I arrived at home at 6.30 pm.. I took bath, pray Asar and did my laundry. What a long tiring day... I sat in front of television while having a cup of coffee around 7.20 pm.. then my housemate came back.. we have a chat.. it is during azan that she suddenly asked me.. eh! dont u have a class tonight?

Aiyaaaaa.. wo wang le! I almost miss my class tonight. Thanks to my housemate that remind me about it... Laoshi asked us to download Jacky Cheung Hao Jiu Bu Jian song last week.. in english it means Long Time No See... the song is kinda ok.. why she did not ask me to find Jay Chou song... that would be easy for a fan like me.. ehemm ehemm.. but his song sure are difficult to translate of course!