Saturday 19 February 2011

6.30 i woke up for Suboh prayer.. Yet to decide whether to go to Sungei Wang for SuJu SS3 ticket...tried hard to bring myself to sleep again and managed to take an hour nap. Soon after, I decided that I should just joint the ELF queue today considering no matter how convenience-not it is, I still have to leave my house at 12 pm.

I arrived an hour earlier before the counter open. Oh! My god. It would not be wrong if i said a thousand of peoples came! They were already there before me and there were also so many queuing at the back.  Here..

I line up, played push yet gave up five minutes after the counter opened ;)  If it were not for my evening flight.. I might fight till the end. Hahaha. I think the organizer kinda being ridiculous for selling the ticket at the-sixth-super-cramp-floor. Since I left earlier, I kinda missed to see whether the shops there were able to operate at normal hour due to peoples queuing infront of their shop and leave no spaces to pass through, except for those who already mastered the pushing's skill.

Fans kept pushing each other and some hysterically screamed "STOP PUSHING"  like people care la! Although RELA was there, for me, they did not function at all. I saw old aunts and uncles, childrens.. But of course girls dominated the queue, yet, the emotionl one were the guys. So not cool!
And, officially, for someone who hates to be around peoples.. I think I am kinda crazy for making myself doing what I did today!