Wednesday 16 February 2011

I used to wonder what is there about TVXQ or DBSK that people praised them so much even after their break-up. Then only I realized they really live up to expectation after hearing only one song! Doshite kimi o suki ni natte shimattandaro.. Such a nice song. I admit their vocal were amazing. Translated in english as "why did i fall in love with you".. the melody was so beautiful and the girl on the mv soo kawaiii.. That is all i care about.. Hahaha.

And.. There is Neyo, my all time favorite with his song "one in a million".. So beautiful! Everytime I listened to Neyo, Sarah McLachlan and Jay Chou.. My heart is touched! Although I am also a fan of other artists but those three were in a class of their own as if they came from a different star ;p wow!!! I sounded like oooo-verrr!