Sunday 20 February 2011

I got the ticket for Super Junior SS3 concert next month!!!

HeeHee my love.. Wait for me. MiMin and kyuKyu.. Also WonWon, HaeHae and Ah Hyuk.. Wait for me too. Eventhough I did not manage to get the best ticket and could only see them from distance after paying the price of good seat, I dont really mind. This is once in a life time experience for me, especially when there were rumours about the boy spliting.

I have never been to any concert before, never once in my life. I never thought one day I would want to do something stupid like paying for a concert! (used to think that way before, and yes, I still think that way now ;p) So, next month will be my 1st time and I am so excited to be there. After 30 years baby! 1001 things you must do before you die, you know that list, dont u? And this is one of mine. Hahaha.. This will be my first and last i guess ;)

Besides concert by my favorite aritst, attending a theathre performance, ochestra, opera, soprano concert and football game were also listed on that 1001 things I must do before I die list of mine. Soon my dear! I am going to make all my wishes come true upon hitting 30. live long! Banzai!