Sunday 6 September 2009

Pengganti...

Yah.. pengganti...

I went to MidValley to find the replacement.. I was sad but the parting was unavoidable since he cannot perform anymore. All that left for me only memories.. at least he left me with something. Farewell my Vostro 1310.. I am not going to fix you.. rest in peace.



Yeah.. I went to Acer, Leonovo, Dell and Asus.. finally.. I bought this maroon buddy from Acer. I hope that he can accompany me as loyal as my previous Vostro. Lucky that the hard disc is still functioning.. at least this reduce my sadness since I have to say goodbye to two buddies.. Vostro and external hard disc buddy. Both died at the same time and left me alone. But my ext left me with functioning casing so that I can put my Vostro hard disc into it.

I lost my almost 3 years hard work which i kept inside that died hard disc. The saddest part, I lost all the newly downloaded movie. I was lucky not to transfer my Boys over flower and Meteor Garden into it. Hu hu...

If only I took care of you both to the max.. then you would never die and left....