Tuesday 6 October 2009

Alive But Dead

I will be going to Shah Alam today. This project has been started long ago with slowest pace ever. What the! Last nite, i bought new mattress. Not really a mattress actually. It can be folded into three. I am just preparing for my visitor.. well, since my sister is studying here... I went to JUSCO during lunch time. I felt like i didn't wanna leave the place yar..

If yesterday I blogged from inside the train, now I am blogging from its station. All those familiar faces and noisy aunties... what a routine!

 ******************************************

Home finally... what a tiring day. I reached office at 3.40 pm.My meeting ended at 2 pm, went lunch and it  took almost 30++ minutes to reach office depending on the traffic. I was a bit energetic today since I went there with my boss so I can hide behind him... muhuhaha...

And... the guy..with a warmth smile that touch my heart... aww... sat next to me *somewhere*. He smiled at me... oh! No. I felt like...nothing.Whatt???!!! Hahaha.  I think I am gonna call him my idol. What's not to adore about handsome and successful young man? I never bother to know about his status because it doesn't concerned me. He is young, smart, handsome, charming, well-mannered and what do you expect? of course I wanna be like him, except that I am a girl, so? Romantic feeling ah??? oh! Nop. My time has passed already.. I'll pass it to younger generation.. huahauhau.. but... It is unavoidable that he is sooo adorable ;p

I joined this one networking website, kinda like facebook except it was a bit annoying because *strangers* kept  message and add you as their friend out of nowhere. You can even pick who your matches are (konon lar)because the website kept advertising on them. I think I am like one stupid person to involve myself in such silly website. I have no interest at all, but I think it is funny. My house mate kept  promoting me to join it without knowing I've been invited by my friend and already signed up long ago. And, the fact that I only realize it last week after changing Spam setting on my mail.

But, I did not delete my account and make it accessible to everyone just to see how far people can go. I laughed at every message I read.. why did peoples get themselves into this stage? Strange!

I am alone and a loner but I ain't lonely. This is not just me making a big talk here but who to blame coz it is my nature. Talk about love?? I have given so much of my one very small heart to one person who didn't understand the meaning of love and, have no idea about love at all, and I, have nothing left for other. But, as what I always remind myself... fate was written differently. To love and to hate so much is a big No for us as human. Opt to be moderate and flexible in everything because life outcome is not ours to decide..  we are only the planner, to be exact... dreamer. But I, I stopped dreaming and asking but refuse to refuse anything that has been written in my fate.. so, am I alive but already dead actually? .. Hah?? what the!

Here... one funny message from one funny person. This one make me feel like going to toilet & berak.. muhuhaha.

"bla bla bla... you are exactly the kind of girl i need to be my close one. I see something so special in you. Can you be my friend,a close friend? bla bla bla... happy if you accept me to be your close friend and the sky will be our limit..i promise to be sincere,honest,loving and caring to you if you accept me.. bla bla bla"