Friday 9 October 2009

Mumble mumble

I am at the station at the moment. Hearing this two noisy aunties makes me like wanna tell them to saddappp ur mouth! Not that i mind their whatsoever.. Can they just talk at a nice pitch. They talked so loud as if they were the only two human beings here. What a!

Rite. At the next station, they will complete their noisy team. This woman in front of me, hold on to the train pole like she wanna take it home. Hello! Look around mokcik. There were so many people holding on to it, they dont want to touch your big body. Move away!

Why am I like this? Oh no! This is not good.. muhuhaha....

**********************************************

I am at home now. This morning, I went to a meeting at Cheras. Comparing this project to mine, this one is advancing and ahead of target. You can see the mechanical development and all the documentation is progressing. We were asked in the meeting why were there so many unsettle things for our part. Yah! What do you expect. Submitting all the documents inside a file and compiled altogether almost 100 items..small items.. then queue la and wait for your turn coz we also have many things to look at.

Enjoying my evening with a cup of tea and keropok lekor while waiting for ibu to arrive... I have a class tonight.I missed it last week. Exam will be on the first week of September.