Saturday 10 October 2009

Old time story. Old!

Remember those kecoh aunties i talked about? They are sitting next to me. They are conversing in mandarin but i can understand a bit. One of them said that maybe they were a bit noisy. Good! You understand better maa.

But, the noisy team inside the train still bising as always. Those two aa.. Haiyaa..

*******************************************
 I am currently watching my favorite movies... Cheer leading of course! Sports-kids-dance-wars-high school movies are in  my team and I hate horror-heavy love story-American pie type. For this weekend, I was destined to work from home and burn my day of rest. Nothing much I can say.. the more I say or share, it will come back to haunt me. People said, share it so that your burden will disappear.. If I were sad, I will become more sad - If I hated someone- I will hate them even more - If I were depressed - I will be more and more... more of negative auras to develop in my vein. This is what I get when I share it with people. Weird rite?

 So, I'm gonna talk about this romeo must die at my office..ahaha. Remember that lift guy I told ya. We were having jamuan hari raya today. He sat next to this Chinese girl bla bla bla... As of today, we were all approved of him as the real romeo. People even said, when you see this guy alone without chicks around, that sure is weird.. hahaha.. But his approaching skills is good for those typical girl type. He even get her number yar, and he did that in front of bosses and of course not-bosses like us la... It was like watching a sketsa you know and he played his role perfectly. Hahaha... This guy was loud and easy going, colleagues and even bosses kinda liked him. He did not nail the look but his profile was perfect. He got the figure and only a few steps away of being on top level at his job. Talk that to his two wives ok! Well....

Seriously, I think those tricks are cheap. Talk that to me whom fail to appreciate sweet talk and all kind of kindness out of nowhere what so ever. But, who cares rite? Especially guy, not as long as they can get the girl for whatever reason they have on their mind. And those girls were not any good either, that made them suitable for each other. Fair and square. That is why it is hard for me to have a boyfriend. For just-a-guy, maybe I am too 'clever'.  All those silly conversations and sweet talk made me like wanna vomit. Those type who love to show their caring and romantic side while the fact, they were not even my boyfriend yet is really annoying. I love matured and cool guy. But too cool till they become too cold like my previous relationship won't do any good. And I like to be lead, not to lead them. If I ever have to be the leader in a relationship, it would make me the boyfriend or the husband hello!

It's true that guys did not favor girls who overdo them. They have their ego of course. That is good to have an ego because muka tembok tak tahu malu are the worst kind of guy di muka bumi ni, but, please don't have too much of it till it upgrades you to stupidity level guys! You could never imagine how far women can accept bad and dark sides of you. Some women can go lower like accepting the serial killers as a boyfriend, worst case - raper! Take charge and lead, don't ever let the girl overrules because you might lose your 'hotness' and desirable level in their eyes one day. Then, there come the problems....