Monday 12 October 2009

Sleepy monday

I am so sleepy. Feel like i wanna go home and sleep. I slept at 10 but still feel this way? Mmm.. I made new friend last night.. It happened to be my friendly night maybe. Huhuhu..

The sound of woman high heels kinda annoying yah early in the morning ni. So loud till one could hear it from the other train station back there. There are so many empty spaces in the train but this indon couples in front of me aa awal-awal pagi buat-buat aksi  macam train ni bapak dorang punya. 

Stop! maybe i am the only person wearing a mask here. Well.. To avoid bad and iyuckk smell from those tak mandi pagi people, those yang dah mandi but still smelly, those yang bawak penyakit, those.. those.. Those.. Wallah! So many ah? Wait.. I saw a friend, the mask friend.. Hahaha

*********

I went to cheras for site evaluation. There goes my day. Tomorrow,Klang.. Wednesday Cheras.. Thursday Sungai Buloh.. What a! While rushing to punch card machine, my boss who was already there with our lady technician said..wah! rajin bebenor bawak balik kerja? Well.. Both ni together with i akan bergather2 balik jam 4.30. What to say.. I am so selamba. Wait till i hear my personal year end evaluation result.. confirm potong markah la! Hope my boss will give me extra mercy marks for allowing him to punch his card first.. Haha

On their way out.. They laughed and said something, but i could not hear clearly. I heard my technician said .."her thinking might not reach there" and laughed. My technician asked, my boss wondered why I did not keep those stuff inside my bag.. dengan tulus dan ikhlas i answered him "tak sempat ncik" then they laughed again, louder! I asked my technician why.. She said my boss kater i did not keep those things inside my bag sebab nak menunjuk dekat dia lah tuh! Whatttt!! Gosh! My boss ni memang! memang lahhh!! Aku ni dahlah jenis bendul kadang-kadang. Dulu bos lama aku pun sama, aku tak dapat nak beza antara betul atau yang perli... hahaha... punya bendul lah! Dah aku tak buat macam tu, manalah aku perasan kalau orang buat dekat aku.

Hampeh! Tapi my boss ni memang macam ni.. sumer orang pun kena. Jahat dia nih! hahaha... ada ker patut. Telampauuu! Tu belum kes terjumpa encik romeo must die tuh dalam lift. Asyik-asyik jumpa dia dalam lift. And...pagi tadi pula terjumpa mamat cute yang resembled my ex tuh dekat tangga.Mamat ni pula, balik-balik jumpa dekat tangga. Koman-koman dalam meeting ker... kedai makan ker..kannn...hahah

Speaking about that romeo. Masuk-masuk lift dengan muka cuak sebab handphone plus duit sket + kredit card aku dah tercicir entah dekat mana,so tak perasan yang encik tu dekat depan aku sebab hati sakit, jiwa plak kacau... dia suitt! tanya aku balik dari site mana. Bla bla bla soal jawab... dia tiba-tiba bagi nasihat pasal safety shoe. Romeo*...lain kali, pakai kasut biasa jer,sampai site baru tukar. Minta kontraktor provide satu untuk ko. Aku*tak nak lah, kasut dorang tak lawa. Romeo*macam kasut ko tu lawa sangat lah*  Kitaorang*hahahahaha! Aku*terukkk lah incik nih, suka-suki je. Aku*(dalam hati) ko memang hampeh incik! hahaha

Aku telah meng"cross boss aku hari ni. Nasib ko lah!

I am watching save the last dance 2, for the second time. The mixing of ballet and hip hop really turn me on! Movies like step up 1 and save the last dance 2 are the best of their kind. I also loved stomp the yard. You got served and make it happen kinda ok. I dont like save the last dance 1 coz i dont get it. I am also not fond of step up 2 and turn to the centre of the earth coz i dont like the girls.. Hahaha.. Channing Tatum and his lovely heroin still the best dancer besides mr Columbus Short and Izabella miko.