Friday 16 October 2009

Tukar tajuk

..........................................................

Ok, enough! I am currently thinking about my B Boss. Is he still in a meeting at this time? Oh!No..  i loved my B Boss so much dowh.. hahaha.. Here goes the story. I went to see my B Boss and purposely ask him so many questions. First, i tell you about my office hierarchy. I am the junior and lowest of my grade, in between my A Boss and I.. I have B Boss and C Boss. So, I have three bosses in my team. Doomed, rite?

Ok, I went to see B Boss regarding design matter. Bla bla bla... B Boss "Kena call Mr P ni" He dialed someone. B Boss"Mr P, where r u? Bla bla bla.. We need to discuss this.. bla bla.. After 3 lah..bla bla" Btw, Mr P was our consultant.Then, this is what happened -

4.15 pm : Me"Alaaa... incik dah datangggg!!!! Incik Datang"saya baru dapat report awak last month nih, awak prepare dulu la apa yang patut, nanti saya datang balik. Me"aahh... yelah... Incik Datang is one of my future B boss candidate from our main branch.
4.20 pm : Copied. Everything ready.
4.23 pm : Waiting. Encik datang tak datang2
4.25 pm : I saw Mr P koncho..oh! No
4.28 pm : Shutdown komputer. Angkat bag. Pusing ikut pintu lain ke tempat punch kad..
4.30 pm : Tappp... dah punch, terus blahh..haha

I am also thinking about my DSLR dekat dalam gobok tu.. I couldn't even remember when was the last time i used it. I went to MPH.. spent RM 120 for books. Just books...Last week over hundreds, week before..over hundreds.. week before.. before..before.. tu belum cd.. RM60 each week.. oh No! No new shirt, no new handbag, no new shoes for 4 months but still pokaiii'ed! I cant believe it!