Sunday 11 October 2009

I have a case

From inside this room of mine, one could never see the sun brightly shinning, or the sound of the rain pouring on the roof and not even the wave of earthquake. I can sleep 24 hours because it is too dark in here. The only opening was the door and window that facing closed corridor. The other day during the light wave of earthquake, I was here, inside my room but I never realize it until people told me the next day! They said it was normal to feel the wave at this area. The wave occurred around 6 pm and it also can be felt at my office.

Today, my sun day. I spent it watching movies and reading a contract document. What a life! I went shopping yesterday. Guess what I bought? Of course dvds! Dont tell me to count how many collections I have coz you might say I am a movie freak.

My friend told me she is getting married with the boyfriend of hers. Not that I dont like the guy but I think she is making the biggest mistake in her life marrying him. He finally said he wanted to get married after a long dragging and torturing year. She is just about to finally able to accept someone new, who is accepting her the way she is but it is obvious she still loved him. In the case there were no third party involves, I think he deserve a second chance but this romeo must die guy? Hmmmm... His mother was not fond of my friend because she is a single mother, with two sons. So, he decided to be obedient to his mom and keep her at the same time,which the plan... he will marry his mother's choice and my friend.What was that call? Honeying baby!

I am not against that because it is her who will bear all the consequences. If she want it to be that way...then she can go for it. No questions ask. She is a beautiful girl but I think she has lower self confidence, which is good sometimes. Too much of it will make  her end up like me..hoho! No! But this friend of mine, no matter what happened, she kept coming back to this guy and forgave him. If that was what they called true love, then I rest my case and rather be alone than to end up like that.