Sunday 3 May 2009

Frust

28 and happy... yeay. Happy birthday girl.

28 is a great year... even though some of my plan did not come true, but it is okay. Even in the worst situation in this life, forever keep the thought about the ONE in your heart. Let yourself feel the love that he is offering and all the possibilities that might be opened when the path you took previously was closed drastically. Do not envy me because I am positive. Get your own aura babe!

I went out with my sister last night to Regular's Cafe, nearby our house. It was a cozy place and the food was not a disappointment either. Our wish to enjoy life band performance that night turned to a frustration. We were told by one of the waitress the place will be closing soon due to lack of response from customers. Poor thing!

For frustrations that need to be swayed, we started to take out all our phone and strike a pose. Yes! this is a proud statement about how many phone we have.. please save all your thoughts to yourself. Later at home, i successfully uploaded it as a special dedication to my other housemate on fb. She loved to take a photo of herself and posted it on fb. We used to laugh about it till it was our turn last night.

I spent my weekend at home studying about chillers on and on again. What the thing thing happened to my head! Pressure head that contain a loss due to friction. Who can understand this, please, don't raise you hand. I have problem to recall all the things i said and don't blame me for the number 28 i just got last night.

I cannot wait to go home this 22nd. I missed my 8135 very much. Owh! I hate to fly. Why Sabah is not accessible by road from here. It is 20 already... make it happen gov!