Sunday 12 April 2009

Babysitting

It is Sunday night and i am stuck babysitting a little girl.. But i looove it. She is 6 dan budak ini sangat comel lagi sangat manja. This is her first time meeting me tapi dia boleh selamba jer baring on my lap nih sambil tengok dvd. Bestnya jadi budak kecil... They don't have to worry about anything.Tapi kalaulah aku diberi peluang untuk jadi budak kecik, aku pilih umur aku sekarang. It takes like forever to grow up man!

I might not have my own family yet,like most of my friend about my age and nothing to be so damn pround of about my accomplishment in life too but i am happy with my life and i am full of positive energy. A friend of mine once told me that i must get married soon so that i can own my happiness. Personally, i think this people has narrow perspective on the true definition of happiness. Some even questioned my decision quitting the engagement.

For me, how we define the meaning of happiness depends on oneself. One should bear in mind a smile hides a thousand secrets that cannot be seen with bare eyes.

Huhu.. Layan my laling the Rock ni sampa tak perasan da lewat sangat da ni.. Daa

*Continue* - i received this sms..

*kak jangan marah ya. Saya tidak ingat d mana saya letak tu kamera. Lama udah saya tidak kacau tu camera. Time saya bertanding nasyid saya ada bawa kamera*

Alahai.. Nda sampai hati mo cakap apa2.. Budak ini... Ha ha.. Nasib bukan dslr aku tu yg dia tercicir.. Waaaaaa.. Rindu kamera...