Saturday 11 April 2009

Me Saturday

I woke up quite early this morning because I didn't want to miss my favorite show. I turned the tv on and enjoying the watching from my bed. I felt so lazy to even lift my butt off this bed to visit the toilet. I was about to leave my room when i realized there was an envelope under my door. Oh! I remembered yesterday my house mate asked me to pay a bill at management office.

Saturday is laundry day, as usual. I cleaned the house and prepared nasi lemak. There must be something wrong somewhere about me at these past few days.. Ha ha. I am not telling.. And.. I cut my hair too.. I was thinking about going to saloon but i hate the idea of letting people touching my hair. I loved it when people touched my head, but no my hair *confused*

I went to mph after lunch yesterday and ended up buying four books. Worst than going to Red Box in terms of budget control ;)

I would like to honor my appreciation to opera mini. It let my W760 take over my browsing activities, ym, email, facebook etc from my laptop. Since it is similar to browsing via Mozilla.. all i have to carry is a phone, everywhere. But do beware of lubang jamban!